The Sierra Wireless AirLink Fastrack Xtend GPRS programmable gateway offers quad-band
GPRS connectivity in a ruggedized, plug-and-play form factor. It allows easy
integration in a wide range of industrial equipment and can also be used as
a standalone product. It features an open-standard expansion card interface,
enabling you to add additional IO connectivity or features like GPS, WiFi,
Bluetooth, Zigbee and more.
The excellent quad-band AirLink modems by Sierra Wireless ensure immediate connectivity
to GSM/GPRS networks. They are controlled via AT commands, programmable for
setting and AT command customization. They can also provide complete IP connectivity.
These programmable gateways come with an embedded, AT commands-driven TCP/IP stack
and feature standard USB and/or RS232 feature standard interfaces for use with
a wide range of industrial equipment. Due to its outstanding and flexible features, the
Sierra Wireless AirLink Fastrack Xtend GPRS modem is the ideal platform for
setting up GSM SMS connectivity to send/receive SMS messages.
- GSM/GPRS connectivity over 850, 900, 1800 and 1900MHz frequency bands
- Fully certified for plug-and-play functionality
- Supports GPRS Class 10, CSD, SMS and Fax communications
- Control, AT command and settings customization using C/C++ or Lua scripting
- Powered over USB (AirLink G6110)
- Unparalleled expandability
- Fully programmable ARM9 processor
- Sierra Wireless Software Suite
- Rugged embedded SIM available for reliable operation in harsh environments
- Immediate connectivity
- Learn more excellent features, supported
standards and hardware specifications...
Request more information
How to setup Sierra Wireless modem with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway for sending and receiving SMS messages
How to setup a standard modem
Power supply options
Worldwide delivery using DHL