Trial version of the SMS Gateway
Is there any test account or trial software?
A trial version of the software can be downloaded
from the below page:
Please not that this version can be used to understand the functionality of the software.
What are the differences between the trial and full versions?
it can be well used for understanding the main functionalities but there are
You can use the trial version for 30 days. There is also a capacity limit: the maximum capacity of this version is 80 MPS. It also has a bit annoying feature that one of every six messages is converted to Ozeki SMS Trial text.
Why does the software still send messages with the text Ozeki SMS Trial despite I already purchased a license?
In this case, please make sure you are not using the periodic serial number that can be used for 10 days. Activate the final serial number.
- SMS basics
- Why is SMS so successful?
- Example applications of SMS messaging
- SMS number formats
- SMS and MMS message types
- Short Message Service Center (SMSC)
- SMS Gateway
- Two way SMS system - Ozeki NG
- Hardware and software requirements
- 2.2 Network requirements
- Ozeki SMS Gateway - General information about the software
- Message types
- Delivery reports
- GSM modem
- SQL to SMS
- HTTP to SMS gateway
- E-mail to SMS and SMS to E-mail forwarding
- Autoreply database
- Performance and scalability
- Problem resolution
- Cost control and usage statistics
- Commercial questions