- Product Manual
- SMS technology
- Installation Guide
- Download Information
- Installation Steps
- GSM Modem Setup
- Service Provider Connections
- Users and applications
- Setup Ozeki NG on Fedora Linux
- Setup Ozeki NG on Ubuntu Linux
- SMS Gateway for Linux 3.14.20
- SMS Gateway for Linux v3.12.12
- SMS Gateway for Linux v3.9.7
- User Guide
- Developers Guide
- Examples and Solutions
- SMS FAQ
- Feature list
- Commercial Information
Ozeki NG SMS Gateway for Linux distributions
Ozeki NG SMS Gateway is compatible with certain Linux distributions. This guide introduces the distributions which are compatible or not compatible with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway.
Several Linux distributions exist, but not all can operate with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway. If the built-in package manager can install and run Mono Framework 2.6 or can be installed from other source on the Linux distributions, the Ozeki NG SMS Gateway will also be able to run within the system.
1. Compatible distributions
- Fedora: if you use this Linux operating system, the operation with the Ozeki NG SMS Gateway v3.15.6 is possible together with Mono Framework 2.6. after installing both programs. For further information: Contact us.
- Ubuntu:the Linux OS is also able to operate with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway after you installed both Mono Framework 2.6 and Ozeki NG SMS Gateway v3.15.6. For further information: Contact us.
2. Not compatible distributions
The following Linux distributions are incapable of installing and running Mono Framework 2.6, therefore the operations with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway v3.15.6 are also impossible on them:
- CentOS 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
Ozeki NG set up guides for Linux distributions: