- Product Manual
- SMS technology
- Installation Guide
- User Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- User Interface
- SMS Client software
- Ozeki SMS client
- Command line SMS client
- Excel SMS client
- Excel SMS client II.
- Outlook SMS client
- Automatics SMS reply
- Administrator's guide
- Developers Guide
- Examples and Solutions
- SMS FAQ
- Feature list
- Commercial Information
Send automatic reply to SMS
Ozeki NG Autoreply is a software which delivers a highly customizable autoreply functionality. The software is free to use.
Download OzekiNgAutoReply_v18.104.22.168 (445 KB)
Ozeki NG Autoreply connects to Ozeki NG SMS Gateway using the C# SMS API. You need to specify the connection parameters on the 'General' tab after the startup. Specify the public IP Address of the computer running Ozeki NG in the 'IP address' field. The 'Port' value is 9500 by default and should not be changed if it is not modified in Ozeki NG SMS Gateway.
You need to specify the 'Username' and 'Password' fields according to which user you would like to connecto to (a user configured in Ozeki NG SMS Gateway). After you specified these connection parameters, click 'Connect' to connect to Ozeki NG SMS Gateway. (Figure 1)
You can see the result of the connection (Figure 2) initation in the 'Logs' tab of Ozeki NG Autoreply.If you have specified the correct connection properties, the program will connect to Ozeki NG SMS Gateway.
To customize the behaivour of the program, navigate to the 'Auto reply' tab. The options specified here determine what reply message will the program send as response to an incoming message.
- Get reply from content file: The program will read the contents of the specified file every time there is an incoming message. This content can be addressed with the $content parameter in the reply message script.
- Send back only the reply message: The program will only send back the reply message specified in the 'reply message' section of this configuration window (this is a basic autoreply functionality). To make the reply message more customizable, you can address the content of the original message (or the content of the specified file) as parameters like '$1, $2, ..'. The reply pattern specifies how you can address these parameters from the content. (Figure 3)
- Every word is a parameter: You can address each word of the content by the parameters.
- Split by the specified characters: The program will use the specified characters as delimiters to split the content.
- Apply a regex: the program will apply a regural expression on the content. If you have groups in the regex, you can address the groups by the parameters.
- $content: The content of the file, or the content of the original message (depending on the chosen reply content behaviour).
- $message: The content of the original message.
- $sender, $originator: The originator phone number of the message.
- $recipient: The original recipient phone number of the message.
The reply message is the message which will be send back to the originator of the incoming message. You can use the parameters specified above to make your reply message more personalized.
After the successfull connection to Ozeki NG SMS Gateway, every incoming message for the connected user will be forwarded to Ozeki NG Autoreply. The program then composes the reply message according to the specified settings, and sends out the reply message. Ozeki NG Autoreply features automatic reconnection in case of connection loss.
- SQL SMS routing
- Inbound SMS Routing
- Outbound SMS Routing
- SMS Service Provider Connectivity
- Users and SMS Applications
- Bulk messaging in Excel
- Excel client macros
- Import addressbook