- Product Manual
- SMS technology
- Installation Guide
- User Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- User Interface
- Service Provider Connectivity
- Users and applications
- Ozeki SMS Client
- Sound and Alerts
- Schedule SMS sending
- Send message to multiple recipients
- Send message to contact groups
- SMS Client software
- Administrator's guide
- Developers Guide
- Examples and Solutions
- SMS FAQ
- Feature list
- Commercial Information
Sounds and Alerts
The Ozeki NG SMS software provides services to give information about status of the SMS message with sounds. In this section we introduce these functions.Outgoing messages
You can receive information about the status of the outgoing messages. You have two ways. First one is read out the event message you have selected. The second option: playing your own Wav file. To set up reading out the event messages is easy on the Edit/Sound notification form. Select the check box that events you would like to notice with sound file.
Eg.: Select the message accepted for delivery event checkbox. When the message accepted you will hear the following text to read out:Message accepted for delivery(Figure 1).
If you don't want to hear this text you can change it for your own Wav file.
You need to specify the path of the directory (Figure 2).eg.:
C:\Program Files\Ozeki\OzekiNG - SMS Gateway\Notify.wav
You can set up the incoming messages similar than the outgoing. You need to check the checkbox. You have tree options:
1. Read out the "Message received".
In the text box leave only the "Message received" text.
2. Read out the "Message received" and the text of the SMS message.
In the text box leave the "Message received" text and the $MSG command (Figure 3).
3. Read out the the text of the SMS message.
In the text box leave only the $MSG command.
- Quick Start Guide of the SMS Gateway
- SMS Service provider connections
- Users and SMS applications
- Detailed introduction of the users and the SMS applications
- User Interface
- Feature list of the Ozeki SMS Gateway Server software