What is a CIMD2 connection?
The Computer Interface Message Distribution (CIMD)
protocol was introduced by Nokia. The Nokia SMS Center includes a
CIMD2 interface that transfers messages between applications and the Nokia
Short Message Service Center (SMSC).
CIMD2 is version 2 of the Computer Interface to Message Distribution protocol. The CIMD2 interface is suitable for client applications that send and retrieve messages over TCP/IP sockets, such as Ozeki NG - SMS Gateway.
- SMS basics
- Why is SMS so successful?
- Example applications of SMS messaging
- SMS number formats
- SMS and MMS message types
- Short Message Service Center (SMSC)
- SMS Gateway
- Two way SMS system - Ozeki NG
- Hardware and software requirements
- 2.2 Network requirements
- Ozeki SMS Gateway - General information about the software
- Message types
- Delivery reports
- GSM modem
- SQL to SMS
- HTTP to SMS gateway
- E-mail to SMS and SMS to E-mail forwarding
- Autoreply database
- Performance and scalability
- Problem resolution
- Cost control and usage statistics
- Trial version of the SMS Gateway
- Commercial questions